Pages

The Laziest

I am the laziest.

I have no excuses this time. None. Zilch. Zero.
I tried very hard to create a super cool blog but I think I am failing, and dismally. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole blogging world and can get lost in it for hours, but I think I should stop with my own grand ideas of being an incredible DIY-blogging-fashiony-photographer and face the fact that I'm far too lazy for that. Gosh, how could I do an inspiring outfit post when sometimes I roll out of the house wearing the same outfit I have rocked all week? (Slight exaggeration, but you get the idea).


So here's to the future where I will sometimes post about whatever. Legit whatever. Now I'm off to not post for monthsssss. Or maybe not. Please don't hold your breath; you may be holding it for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't get discouraged! You'll surely find the way you enjoy blogging. With Love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for your kind words of encouragement! I'll have to keep trying until I find a natural groove for it :)

      Delete

Leave a comment, but please be kind!