Pages

Hey There

Oh hey there, long time no see, right?

Taz the Whippet is not impressed.

It has been a ridiculously long time since I have devoted any time to blogging. I know, I am a poor excuse of an internet enthusiast. But not to worry, I am back and hope to stay!

So what has been happening since I last talked to the internet world? Well,
  • I brought a new DSLR camera (you have no idea how excited I am about this)
  • Starting writing my blogging ideas down (so I can actually remember to post!)
  • Planned a trip away
  • Actually finished uni assignments ON TIME!!!!
Oh, and a whole heap of other stuff that happens in real life that I cannot really remember right at this moment.

So what is the current plan for my blog? Well glad you asked (or even if you didn't ask, I'm going to tell you anyway)

Obviously searching hard for my last post. It's been a while. 

I'm not going to try and stress myself out by needing to post each and every day. That's actually crazy for someone as officially unorganised as me. I'm going to aim to post at least once a week; hopefully that's something I can manage :P
What will I post about? Who knows. I do have some ideas, potential DIY's and some pretty pictures to share with you; I just have to get around to doing it! I'm looking forward to just playing around with ideas for now. Hopefully it's something that you might enjoy too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but please be kind!