Pages

1004

I'm sorry for the tiny hiatus, but life sometimes gets busy.


And when life gets busy I get forgetful. So I forgot my blog. Not really forgot-forgot, but blogging wasn't on the top of the to-do list. Why? One Word. University.
Now if university was a subject, I would fail. I cannot 'uni', no matter how hard I try. For example:
Due dates. I get them confused. No matter how hard I try, I always get the due date for something wrong. Sometimes it's a good thing; I once turned up to my exam only to find out I was a week early. Most of the time, it is a bad thing. I have had to complete a major assignment in two days because I had written (somehow) down last year's due date, which was completely different to the actual day it was due. This semester I completely missed the due date of one assignment because I read the due date of another assignment, thinking it was the same one.

So there's a little insight into my uni life. Hopefully you can understand my tiny accidental hiatus. But during all my assignment confusion I reached 1000 page views!! Actually, when I checked the page view counter was on 1004. It's a very small achievement, but it made me happy. Like this:



Which was then followed by me starring blankly at the screen while I try and remember which assignment is due next.
Struggling with uni or school too? Feel free to vent in the comments!!



2 comments:

  1. I remember similar struggles when I was at uni! Although, I'm not that much better now :)
    congrats on the page views too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that I'm no the only one!

      Delete

Leave a comment, but please be kind!