Pages

Back Again

Guess who's back? Back again...
 

A lookout point somewhere in New Zealand

Sincere apologies for my extremely poor attendance. I would like to have some great excuse for why I haven't been devoting my time into making simple blog posts, but the fact is I have just been lazy. Super lazy.

So before you jump to the conclusion that I have just been sitting on my butt being a couch potato (not going to deny that that didn't happen), I have just been busy doing other things. I also have had a bit of a rethink of my blog. Actually I constantly rethink things for my blog, but I have decided to verbalise (type?) my thoughts.

I try very hard to get page views.
There, I said it. I know it's not the be all and end all, but it is nice when other people can see the works of my efforts. I think I may have got a bit caught up in that. So now the plan is to make a blog that I would enjoy visiting; have a blog that has the aspects of those other blogs I enjoy visiting. No, I do not mean copy all my favourite blogs and call it my own, but be inspired to share or create what I want to.

So there, that is my blogging goal (if you could call it that). Also, this could possibly be the most boring post in the history of the internet. Real sorry. Please don't let it put you off from visiting again. I will try harder. I swear!

Comment a link to your blog so I can check it out. And we can become blogging friends. And that would be seriously cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but please be kind!